Sunday, August 16, 2020

Yes, No, Yes. No, Maybe So...

This has been the response to our question "Can we go to French Polynesia now?"

I have been waiting to write this blog until we had a definitive answer to that question, but since it has been over five months since we first asked I thought I would fill you in on our convoluted quest to sail west from Panama.

Friday, August 7, 2020

Lightning update- 6 weeks in

"I am so happy to advise you that your claim has been approved for settlement"